Creating a fun and exciting atmosphere right in your home for the kids is something that most parents strive to achieve. Air hockey tables are an awesome way to create that atmosphere. Imagine the excitement that the kids, friends, and family will experience as the puck goes flying across the table. Air hockey tables now come in may designs. There are larger ones that look just like the ones found in an arcade or ones designed to fit in a small apartment. Many feature scoreboards, lights, and sounds.
The best air hockey tables for kids should come loaded with the same features that you’ll find on full-sized models such as leg levelers, scorers, blower systems, and a smooth playing surface. These tables must also be durable and capable of withstanding rough use. Since air hockey is more popular than ever these days, the market is essentially flooded with tables designed for younger and older children. This can make it difficult to find a table that not only offers a solid performance but a durable construction that’ll survive heavy use from the kids.
- Top 30 Best Air Hockey Tables for Kids 2021
- 1. Lancaster 48” 3-in-1 Pool Billiard Slide Hockey Foosball Combo Arcade Game Table
- 2. Triumph Fire ‘n Ice LED Light-Up 54” Air Hockey Table
- 3. Sport Squad HX40 Top Air Hockey Table for Kids
- 4. Playcraft Sport 40-Inch Table Top Air Hockey
- 5. NHL Power Play Air Powered Hockey Table
- 6. Harvil 40-Inch Tabletop Air Hockey Table with Powerful Electronic Blower
- 7. ESPN Air Hockey Game Table
- 8. Atomic Blazer 7’ Air Hockey Table
- 9. Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6’ Interactive Air Hockey Table
- 10. Fat Cat Original 3-in-1 7’ Pockey Multi-Game Table
- 11. Atomic Top Shelf 7.5’ Air Hockey Table
- 12. Viper Vancouver 7.5-Foot Air Hockey Game Table
- 13. Triumph 3-in-1 Swivel Multigame Table
- 14. Hathaway Enforcer Air Hockey Table
- 15. Sport Squad HX66 Air Hockey 66-inch with Table Conversion Top
- 16. Franklin Sports Quikset Air Hockey Table
- 17. NHL 48-Inch Adjust & Store Hover Hockey Table
- 18. ESPN 60” Air Hockey Table
- 19. Triumph Defense 5’ Air-Powered Hockey Table
- 20. Harvil 4 Foot Air Hockey Game Table for Kids and Adults with Electronic Scorer
- 21. Westminster Air Hockey Full-Size Table
- 22. GOPLUS Air Powered Hockey Table
- 23. Best Choice Products 40-Inch Air Hockey Table
- 24. Hathaway Rapid Fire 3-in-1 Air Hockey Multi-Game Table
- 25. Redline Acclaim 4.5’ Air Powdered Hockey Table with 110V Motor
- 26. Point Games Blazing Air Hockey Fast Paced Action Game
- 27. Hathaway Hat Trick 4-Ft Air Hockey Table for Kids and Adults
- 28. Harvil 5-Foot Air Hockey Table
- 29. Rally and Roar Tabletop Air Hockey Table
- 30. Mainstreet Classics 35-Inch Table Top Air Hockey Game
- The Verdict
Top 30 Best Air Hockey Tables for Kids 2021
Looking for a table that everyone in the family can enjoy? This is it. It features all the table games that the whole family will love. It’s a combination table that includes three different games in one single table. It saves space with all these games available from one table and also is great for entertaining with multiple fun games. The easy to convert table games are a great way to bring people together for a night of fun. Battling your friends and family is easy with the manual scoring system that’s featured on this gaming system. It makes keeping track of who’s winning fun and easy. Playing with friends and family on these tables’ top games is an ideal way to work those fine motor skills. Grasping the slide hockey slider, then hitting the puck, and then making a goal is one of the most exciting ways that motor skill development can be achieved.
- It features a three-in-one design; billiards, slide hockey, and foosball game tables.
- You can switch easily between the tabletops.
- Locking sides on the table keep legs in place and stable.
- It includes a compact design to take up less area.
- Tabletop scorers with manual slide design.
- The tabletop design isn’t very high. It’s not for kids over five feet tall.
- Air hockey sliders are slippery plastic and hard to keep hold of.
Featuring light-up pucks and pushers this air hockey table features all the components of a regulation table, but smaller. It has been created for use in a home. The table has corners that light up when a goal is scored and also has an abacus scoring system with LEF electronics. The stability of the table is provided by cross braces and four legs. This support system provides additional support and durability. Included with each table are two hockey pushers with LED lights; one is red and the other is blue plus a puck that also features that LED lights. Bringing the action to your living room or game room will be easy with this light-up air hockey table. The excitement level is measured in different ways by different people, but the excitement level of this table is surely measured by the awesome LED electronic lights that it features. In the puck, pushers, and the light-up corners that excitement level will raise each time a goal is scored.
- The table features light-up components.
- There are 2 pushers and one puck included.
- The pushers and puck feature LED electronics.
- This is a stable and durable table with four legs and cross braces.
- It features an Abacus scoring system.
- The wires under the table just hang.
- It’s time-consuming to assemble.
The good thing is that the Sport Squad managed to squeeze all the goodness of a professional air hockey table into a 40-inch compact, light-weight, and ultra-portable version of the game in the HX40. This gives the HX40 the versatility to be used in virtually any setting such as your friend’s home, the park, the beach (provided you’ve got a portable power source), or anywhere else. It’s even perfect for small apartments as it won’t be taking too much of your space. This air hockey table includes everything you and your family need to have a crazy air hockey competition, including table footpads. With something so heavy, it’s often a concern that it’ll scratch the floor if it budges or needs to be moved. With this table, you don’t even need to stress it. The HX40 is built on premium solid wood with a slick playing surface that’s made even more friction-less because of the vents upon which its powerful high output fan delivers superior airflow. This helps guarantee fast-paced action, perfect for sharpening one’s reflexes and improving reaction times. The goal boxes come with manual scorers that should keep you abreast of your points.
- Tabletop design with a fan that provides high output for smooth playtime.
- It features a tabletop play area, two pucks, two pushers, and manual scorekeeping.
- It helps promote fine motor skills.
- It sharpens cognitive development skills.
- It encourages the development of gross motor skills.
- The manual scorekeepers can be easily knocked off.
- The air system is very loud.
The Playcraft Sport is a 40-inch table air hockey that’s pretty much similar to the HX40 in a lot of ways except perhaps for its more conservative styling compared to the more contemporary and fun design of the HX40. Nevertheless, with a motor that’s guaranteed to deliver 100 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) to go with its slippery playing surface, the Playcraft Sport is a great option for those who require an opportunity to train in the art of lightning-quick hits and highly effective blocks with the striker. The frame of the Playcraft Sport features solid MDF hardwood that guarantees excellent durability as well as sturdiness. Within the goal boxes on both ends of the Playcraft Sport are puck catchers that help return the premium quality disk onto the field. The smaller size of this air hockey table, with a full height of 8-inches and a length of 40, makes it ideal for younger kids. If they’re not yet tall enough to reach the table height of a real air hockey table, this is a great and authentic-feeling alternative.
- This is an air hockey tabletop game that’s great for younger children.
- It includes a tabletop playing measuring (40 x 8 x 20 inches), 2 pucks, and 2 pushers.
- It helps promote fine motor skill development.
- The set helps boost hand-eye coordination.
- It encourages positive social interaction.
- Airflow around the edges of play are weak causing the puck to drag.
- The puck is light and can easily be hit of off the table.
This air hockey table is great for entertaining the whole family. The set includes everything that you need to play both air hockey and table tennis. It’s a two-in-one design that features an air-powered hockey table and then a three-piece conversion top to take it to a tennis table. The scoring for the air hockey table is done with an automatic scoring system. This is an official sized air hockey table. It’s easy to set up and will keep the whole family entertained for hours. The design of this table allows for a fully functioning air powered hockey table and then with a three-piece designed tabletop it turns into a table tennis match.
- This is a two-in-one designed air-powered table.
- It features air hockey and table tennis.
- The set includes pushers, puck, table tennis ball, paddles, and tennis net.
- It has an automatic scoring system with sounds.
- It has an easy setup design.
- When received, the table doesn’t have all the holes needed for assembly pre-drilled.
- Storing the table tennis pieces is cumbersome.
This 40-inch tabletop platform may not have MDF hardwood to boast but it sure makes up for it by constructing its frame of dense fiber wood with a fully laminated playing area that’s filled with fun vibrant graphics. This is perfect for encouraging kids to enjoy classic air hockey games. Providing additional speed to the puck are vents that are coursed with flows generated by a 12V AC motor. It’s also very easy to assemble and should not take more than 5-minutes of your time. The portable design allows the Harvil to be played on in almost any imaginable venue whether it’s for competition-grade plays or even for more casual activities.
- The compact and portable design is great for home or on the go.
- The set comes complete with an air hockey table, two pushers, and two pucks.
- It encourages the development of fine motor skills.
- It helps boost the development of hand-eye coordination.
- Playing air hockey will help promote strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The felt comes off the shooter handles easily.
- The airflow isn’t very strong.
Included with the table are all the accessories needed to have the best arcade-quality experience with this table. It has two pushers and two pucks, allowing for multiple playing game experiences. The scoring system is a small electronic side panel featuring LED lights along with a timer. Each table features a UL certified motor that controls the airflow and allows the puck to move smoothly on the top of the table. Constructed from quality materials, the braces give this table a long playtime. Get the party started with this air hockey table. The support system on this air hockey table is a great design. The oversized legs and lateral braces that crossover create a table that’s easy to level and fully balanced for a surface that makes the best playing area.
- This sports table features fully air powered hockey game.
- The set includes two pushers and two pucks.
- The scoring system features side panel design with LED lighting system.
- It features UL certified motor for airflow.
- It has oversized legs and fully balanced playing area.
- The assembly directions are hard to understand.
- The goal boxes stick out of the sides.
A rail-integrated LED electronic scorer system easily pops out of the side rails of the Blazer to keep players fully updated with the progress of the game. The rails are also designed with an overhang intended primarily to reduce, if not prevent, the dreaded puck bounce. The fully laminated, slick playing surface is made of high grade ¾-inch thick PVC. A 120-volt heavy-duty blower motor rated at 9A 60Hz provides constant, steady, and equal distribution of airflow across the playing field. The pedestal-styled legs provide excellent stability while MDF aprons are intended to give the Atomic Blazer a superb luxurious look. Leg levelers are fully integrated into each foot of the Blazer to help provide stability and an even playing surface. Because of its superb and near-professional grade qualities, you can expect to pay a premium for the Atomic Blazer. But if you’re bent on creating a one-of-a-kind game room right in your home, the Blazer is a must-have.
- This air hockey tabletop game is great for younger children.
- It includes a tabletop playing area with 2 pucks and 2 pushers.
- It promotes fine motor skill development.
- It helps boost hand-eye coordination.
- It encourages positive social interaction.
- Airflow around edges of the play area is weak and causes the puck to drag.
- The puck is light and can easily hit of off the table.
The style of this table is simple, but the lighting system makes it out of this world. It stands at 31-inches high, is 72-inches long, and is 40-inches wide. Included with the air hockey table is two strikers that are bright blue and light up each time that they hit the puck. Bring your game nights to the next level with this LED laser air hockey table. It not only comes with all the times that you need to get your game night started, but the table even plays music. The lights are awesome but the added music makes it one of the coolest tables on the market. Playing air hockey is a great way to tune in some gross motor skills. The whole game is played standing and sliding side to side using the striker to hit the puck. The coordination needed between your arms, legs, and core body uses most of the fundamental gross motor skills.
- This is an interactive air hockey table featuring an awesome lighting system.
- The LED lighting features some cascading effects.
- It features an in-game system that plays music.
- Included is two light-up pucks and two strikers with ultra-bright design.
- The scoring system is electronic with LED lights.
- Lip on the table is low and the puck flies off often.
- The scoring system uses only batteries.
The playing surface of the billiard table features a Tetolon green cloth with rubber bumpers and pockets for the balls that use the drop system. When it comes to table tennis, the table features a trifold surface that’s a topper with a smooth surface. The air hockey feature comes with a manual scoring system and a white glossy table topper that features a high output blower that creates a thick cushion of air for the puck to glide right across. A game night can be complete with this three in one table. It allows multiple people to play three different games without having to switch to a different table. The design of the table allows players to easily switch between the games. Hand-eye coordination is used in all games that this table offers. The table tennis, air hockey, and billiards games all have the same challenge where the player uses hand-eye coordination to complete the task.
- It features a space-saving design with the three-in-one design.
- The games featured are billiards, table tennis, and air hockey.
- Each surface has been constructed with quality gaming materials.
- It includes four strikers, four pucks, and two pieces of chalk for the air hockey game.
- It stands 32-inches high, 80-inches long, and 44-inches wide.
- It’s not a regulation size table.
- The airflow isn’t very strong.
Though there are hundreds of air hockey tables that you can bring home, you can’t go wrong with the Atomic Top Shelf 7.5’. The Top Shelf more closely mimics the look of a real arcade model than any other air hockey table you’ve come across. It comes with a 120V motor to produce the air needed to play. Other models require that you use more force or pressure to keep the puck moving, but this motor supplies all the air you need for even the longest of games. Thanks to its electronic scoreboard, you can now check out the score without taking your eyes off the table, and this scoreboard automatically updates each time a player makes a goal. You’ll also love the tapered legs that provide stability to the table but still let you move freely.
- It has a slick design with the high-speed PVC playing surface.
- It’s perfect for kids with LED lighting and sound effects.
- It features a sturdy and reliable construction.
- It offers great value for the money.
- Some users have complained that the product breaks easily.
One look at this Viper Vancouver 7.5-foot will make anyone in your home want to rush over and play a few games. Similar to the models that you see in-game centers and arcades, it comes with an electronic scoreboard that faces both sides of it to ensure that each player can see their score as well as their opponent’s. Between this scoreboard and the puck retrieval system, you can easily keep the game going without slowing down. The built-in blower operates at a speed of up to 110 cubic feet per minute to ensure that the flow can keep up with your plays. It also comes with built-in levelers to ensure that the top is always level to prevent one player from having an unfair advantage.
- This is an amazing, professionally designed table.
- It’s easy to assemble and store.
- The game table has been built for long-lasting use.
- The airflow isn’t very strong.
This is one of the top combo models of air hockey tables. This 3-in-1 Swivel Multigame uses a simple swiveling design that lets you effortlessly switch between games. Though you can use it as an air hockey table, you can also swivel it top over for playing a game of pool, and no matter which top you use, it locks into place to ensure it won’t move. It also comes with a separate surface that fits on top for playing ping pong, and Triumph gives you a net as well as paddles and balls. Triumph designed its central air distribution system that ensures an even amount of air moves across it as you play to prevent the puck catching in the corners, and it comes with leveler on each leg. Thanks to the retrieval system, you’ll see the puck pop out at each end after a player scores.
- It’s easy to install.
- It’s perfect for small spaces.
- It comes with complete accessories.
- This is a full-size table, great for the family.
- It has been constructed with the finest materials.
- Some users aren’t satisfied with the quality of the product.
Feel like an enforcer out on the ice as you send the puck flying across the top of this Hathaway Enforcer. Everything about this table screams fun and excitement, from the bright colors and curved lines across the top to the bold shades of blue and black used in the design of the legs. Those legs provide extra stability and feature curved panels between them to help you move freely. Made from MDF with graphics wrapped around the sides and edges, it also comes with a 110V high-output blower that keeps the puck from becoming trapped in a corner and keeps moving across the slick surface. Each time you or an opponent makes a goal, you can use the easy return system to grab the puck and keep playing. The Enforcer also features a handy digital scorer for accurate scorekeeping.
- It features durable construction.
- It’s great for family activities.
- Though it's big, it’s easy to move and transport.
- It’s easy to assemble as no tools are needed.
- Some users aren’t satisfied with the quality of the product.
Though combo models generally aren’t as dependable or durable as standard air hockey tables are, you might like this combo unit that comes with a dedicated fan that produces enough air for most players. Measuring just 85-pounds, it’s as easy to get in your house and assemble as it’s to move before your next party. It comes with a high-output fan with an AC adapter for plugging into an outlet before you start playing. A goal box on each end has a puck return system that helps you more easily grab the puck after your opponent scores to keep the action going, and the manufacturer gives you three pucks. It also comes with a digital scorer on the side that keeps accurate scores during games. Sport Squad also gives you a net, ping pong paddles, and balls that let you play tennis on the included ping pong surface.
- It’s perfect for all ages.
- There’s even airflow for smooth playing.
- It comes complete with accessories.
- Some users have complained of receiving the table with a dead motor.
Though it may not look as lean or as mean as some of the other units featured, this Franklin Sports Quikset is great for any game room and perfect for active kids. The 54-inch version is long enough for adults to get in on the action and comes with black legs and a black background that lets the bright orange graphics on the top pop. It features a convenient folding design that lets you fold the legs under the table for easier storage. Reinforced hinges made from steel ensure that once you snap those legs down, they’ll remain locked in place until you need to store it. A small digital scorer helps you keep track of the score and see who’s winning without taking your hands off the board. It also comes with a puck retrieval system on both ends.
- It sets up in minutes and folds in seconds.
- It’s portable and easy to move around.
- It features a durable steel structure.
- It can fold for easy storage.
- Some users have complained that the blower motor doesn’t last.
NHL fans will get a kick out of playing on this 48-inch Adjust & Store Hover that comes with the National Hockey League graphics all across the top and sides. The edging that surrounds it even includes graphics of the Eastern and Western conferences as well as the Stanley Cup right in the center. Those graphics carry over onto the top and let you choose whether you want to play for the east or the west. One great feature of this model is that the legs adjust to three different heights: eight inches, 26.5-inches, and 31-inches to compensate for your height or how you want to play, and you can slide the table down easily with the brackets on each leg. It comes with a small fan that acts as a blower to move the puck and an electronic scoreboard that comes with realistic sound effects.
- This is a must-have for parties.
- It features a simple lock for easy storage.
- It’s the perfect starter table.
- It comes with complete accessories.
- Some users have complained that the air motor stops working after a while.
Designed by ESPN, this 60” Air Powered Table lets you relive some of the excitement of those hockey games you see on television while playing at home. An overhead piece runs right across the center of the table and functions as an electronic scoreboard, but you can also use this without electricity because of the built-in manual scorer. The leg levelers on the bottom help you change or adjust the height of one or more legs based on your floors, and its 110V blower that works with any outlet provides players with consistent airflow. This ESPN table comes with accessories for playing, including two black pushers and two red pucks.
- This is great for air hockey fans.
- The assembly is pretty straight forward.
- It has a reliable and strong construction.
- The thin pucks may be difficult to hit.
Those looking for a cheaper air hockey table that won’t take up a lot of space might live the Triumph Defense. Though it uses a digital scoring system, it also comes with an abacus scorer that you can use during shorter or longer games. Bold and bright graphics wrap around the entire table, and each end has a simple puck retrieval system. The Defense is far better for teenagers and kids than it’s for adults and serious players. The included fan does keep the puck moving, but the included pucks are fairly flimsy and may not move as quickly as you would like. As the table is only 30-inches high, it might feel uncomfortable while playing too.
- This is a compact size perfect for small spaces.
- It’s easy to set up.
- This is a great gift for kids.
- The pucks may not move as quickly.
Air hockey enthusiasts on a budget will love the Harvil 4 Foot with Electronic Scoring that helps them more accurately keep track of all goals made. That scoreboard features two different digital screens that show the number of points you and your opponent scored, though it doesn’t have a countdown feature as other scorers do. Weighing less than 30-pounds, it’s easy to move and store, and it comes with a 110V motor that produces enough air to move the puck all across the table. The electronic scores rely on two AAA batteries, but you can use the manual scorers when batteries aren’t available. Harvil added leg levelers keep the unit from wobbling or moving too.
- The size is compact for small spaces.
- The manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee.
- It has a stable and reliable design.
- Some users have complained of receiving the package with missing parts.
Though the Westminster Air Hockey Full Size Table claims that it’s a full-size table, it has a flimsy design and isn’t as durable as other full tables are. This is a good option for those who want an air hockey table for their kids and those concerned with price because this is one of the cheapest models available outside of tabletop games. It features an abacus scorer on each end that lets you and your opponent keep track of goals for added accuracy. Legs in each corner come with carved panels that add some solid structure to it, and those curved panels also keep the legs out of your way. Though it comes with both pucks and pushers, its motor isn’t very strong, which may leave you feeling disappointed because you need to apply more force to the puck.
- It has a solid and sturdy construction.
- It’s great for kids.
- The quality is great for a cheap price.
- The design is flimsy and the table isn’t as durable.
The Goplus 42-Inch Air Powered Hockey Table is a tabletop design that features electronic scoring. But if you’d prefer to keep track of yourself, there are also manual scoring arrows on each goal. The electronic scoreboard runs on 2 AAA batteries, though those aren’t included in the purchase. It stands on 4 legs and is 12-inches high, and while it’s ideal for a table, you might be capable of playing on the floor, as long as it’s a flat -surface. You’ll receive 2 pucks, 2 handles, and an AC adapter in the package. Some simple assembly is required.
- There are both electronic and manual scoring options.
- There’s a 12Volt DC air-powered motor for speedy play.
- The longer legs make it suitable to play on the floor.
- You’ll need to supply your batteries for the scoreboard (2 AAA).
The table measures 40-inches long by 20-inches wide and 8.5-inches high (assembly required on the 4 legs). Included are 2 pucks (2.25-inch diameter) and 2 paddles. As for the table features, it has a durable MDF wood frame from the aforementioned maple finish. The air-powered motor is 100-volts and UL certified so you can be sure you’ll get an even flow of air that will promote smooth puck movement. This can be used either on a tabletop or the floor.
- It’s made of durable MDF wood frame with detailed maple finish for added style.
- It’s UL certified with a 100-volt fan motor for competitive play.
- Thanks to the longer legs, it’s suitable for playing on the floor.
- The felt on the bottom of the strikers will wear away over time.
- Some may find the assembly difficult.
The bundle includes 2 pucks and 2 paddles for air hockey, 2 hockey sticks and a ball for the hockey shootout, and a ball for the soccer shootout game. The table measures 42-inches long by 20-inches high, and the air hockey playing surface is 41.3-inches by 19.4-inches. The surface is poly-sealed and scratch-resistant and features a 110-volt, UL-certified electric blower. There are both electronic and manual scoring options (2 AAA batteries needed for electronic scoring and they’re not included). The frame is a strong and sturdy carb certified MDF material for added durability. To play the other games, simply attach the included screens that have 2 holes with mesh pockets to catch your shot.
- You get 3 games in 1 with the table, including air hockey, stick hockey, and soccer shootout.
- The air hockey motor is 110-volts and UL-certified for fast play.
- It’s made of durable, certified MDF material for longevity.
- Assembly required may be difficult for some.
The PVC laminated surface and 110V motor promote steady and even airflow for smooth, fast-paced play. When assembled, the table is also 27-inches wide and 30-1/8-inches high. Some assembly is required, but once put together, the table is sturdy and designed to handle the most intense action. It has 3-1/4-inch L-style legs with end and side aprons for added stability. Other features include slide scoring, external puck catchers for easy retrieval after goals, and the set includes 2 pucks and 2 handles.
- It has a powerful 110V motor with an on/off switch.
- It features a PVC laminated surface for smooth, fast play.
- The end and side aprons for extra stability and tougher play.
- Some find the assembly to be a little difficult.
- There’s no electronic scoring option.
Measuring just 21-inches and weighing about 7-pounds, this table is best suited for floor play, like on a carpet. As for the safety, it has rounded corners with plastic borders so there are no sharp edges. And the included strikers and pucks are too big to be swallowed. It runs by a high-powered fan to keep the puck moving all game long. It has a sliding scoreboard, but you’ll need to get your own set of 3 AAA batteries for it.
- It’s ideal for smaller children as it measures just 21-inches long.
- Hardwood construction ensures durability.
- The rounded corners with plastic borders help protect your child.
- It’s not conducive to tabletop playing as it has no legs.
With a powerful 110Volt fan sending air out of 1,100 holes, you can be sure play will be fast-paced. There’s both an electronic and manual scoring system. The top surface is poly-sealed. Included are 2 paddles and 2 pucks. With a stylish design, it’s made of wood construction with reinforced end supports for added durability.
- Durable wood construction and legs that have levelers for added stability.
- There are both electronic and manual scoreboards.
- The 110V fan sends air through over 1,100 holes for fast-paced play.
- It won’t fit on a tabletop.
This 5-foot air hockey table by Harvil comes loaded with some great features designed to enhance your child’s gaming experience. Equipped with a powerful blower system, the puck will easily glide across the table’s playing surface, while the built-in leg levelers will allow you to adjust the height of the table to compensate for an uneven surface for shorter players. This is a table that the whole family can enjoy.
- It has a durable design.
- The table remains steady during use.
- It features a 100-Volt motor.
- It has a dual blower system.
- Batteries are required for the scorer.
This Rally and Roar air hockey table is a tabletop model, that despite its small size, features a durable design, and ultimate portability. Based on the air hockey table dimensions, this table can easily fit in the hall closet, yet it comes loaded with some great features including a CUL certified blower, a powerful 12-volt motor, and dense fiberboard construction.
- It features vivid graphics and LED lights.
- It’s highly portable.
- It can be assembled in as little as ten minutes.
- It has a lightweight design.
- It’s not designed for serious players.
- It’s not stable enough for older children.
The smaller design allows for easy storage and portability. With the smooth playing surface, the pucks simply glide across the table towards the other side. The 110V motor provides excellent airflow for prolonged play. A sliding scorer built into the frame allows you to quickly and easily keep track of the score.
- It has a smooth playing surface.
- There’s a sliding scorer.
- It’s easy to store.
- It requires force to move the score.
Air hockey tables are the perfect modern-day addition to any playroom, garage or room in the house. Whether you choose a freestanding table or a table-top design, you can be sure that you, your children and all other members of your household, including your children’s friends have hours of fun and games in front of them.
It can be argued that these small gaming tables offer huge fun for families. Air hockey is a great way for families and friends to bond, and you won’t have to exclude the younger tots. You can also pick these models for smaller homes. With the lower cost and the ease of assembly, these best air hockey tables for kids should offer many years of happy family memories.