Teething toys are the most necessary of the unnecessary things you’ll buy for your baby. In all truth, you could probably buy a teether and survive. But then at some point, around 5-months of age, your baby will be in so much pain that your motherly instinct will kick in and you’ll feel obligated to do something about it. Not to mention the number of sleepless nights and headaches you’ll have from a screaming baby that can’t relax.
Getting your baby a teething toy will help them break through the pain, and will provide them with necessary entertainment and even develop cognitive and psychomotor skills. Teething toys are extremely cheap, so it should never be a problem to acquire at least a few and have one on hand at all times. To help you choose, here’s a review of the top 30 best teething toys for babies.
- Top 30 Best Teething Toys for Babies 2020
- 1. Baby Elefun Teething Toys
- 2. Ashtonbee Silicone Baby Teething Toys
- 3. Nuby Silicone Teethe-EEZ Teether
- 4. Comotomo Silicone Teether Bundle
- 5. Tulamama Lil’ Teethers Baby Teething Toys
- 6. Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle
- 7. The First Years Star Teething Blanket
- 8. Nuby Ice Gel Teether Keys
- 9. Vulli Sophie La Girafe – So Pure Teether Giraffe
- 10. Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle & Sensory Teether
- 11. Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether
- 12. Bumkins Nintendo Silicone Teether
- 13. RubyRoo Baby Silicone Teething Necklace
- 14. Baby Elefun Teething Silicone Toy and Pacifier Clip Holder
- 15. Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Carry Teethe Purse
- 16. Safety 1st Featuring Mombella Ollie Octopus Teether
- 17. Bebe Cookie Teethers & Gum Massagers
- 18. Ike & Leo Teething Toys Pacifier Clip/ Teether Holder
- 19. Baby Teether BPA-Free Silicone Teething Ring & Sensory Chew Toy to Soothe
- 20. Innobaby Original Teethin Smart EZ Grip Star Teether and Sensory Toy
- 21. BeginAgain Ring Teether
- 22. Malarkey Kids Munch Mitt Teething Mitten
- 23. Little Bambam Giraffe Teether Toys by Bambeado
- 24. Maple Teether Pair
- 25. Teether Rings 4 Pack Silicone Sensory Teething Rings
- 26. RaZbaby Raz-Berry Silicone Teether
- 27. Nuby Wacky Teething Ring
- 28. Bright Starts Lots of Links
- 29. The First Years John Deere Massaging Corn Teether
- 30. Munchkin Twisty Figure 8 Teether
- The Verdict
Top 30 Best Teething Toys for Babies 2020
The Baby Elefun Teething Toy is the perfect gift for any occasion whether it’s a baby shower, your baby’s birthday, or that first sign of a new tooth coming in. It’s also 100% dishwasher safe and easy to clean if you don’t have the luxury of a dishwasher. These teethers are perfect for your baby while they’re uncomfortable gaining that new tooth. This special elephant is easy for your baby to hold onto and they’ll love chewing away on this metal-free silicone design. It’s recommended for infants 4 to 6-months and is a great way for your child to strengthen their muscles and gums. What’s great about this tiny elephant is it can also be refrigerated making something nice and cold a little more comfortable for your baby to enjoy. Being able to hold onto the elephant will also help strengthen your little one’s hand-eye coordination and fine-motor skills.
- It’s dishwasher safe.
- It’s made from silicone and is metal-free.
- The teether is easy for babies to grip.
- There are no choking parts.
- It provides comfort and is a pain reliever to a baby.
- It has several different textures to it so not all babies may be interested in.
With Ashtonbee’s five-pack of baby teething toys, you can always be prepared for the next time your child becomes fussy because of their painful gums. Each of the five teethers is free of BPA, PVC, lead, BPS, and phthalates. Therefore, your child won’t come into contact with any harmful chemicals while they’re chewing. Your little one can easily grasp each teether as they’re designed with a handle. Furthermore, your child will increase their fine motor skills as they grasp the handles. The bright colors of each teether will stimulate your child’s sensory development. The silicone material makes it easy to clean if accidentally dropped. The design makes it attractive to the child because it’s in the shape of objects they can associate with that bring pleasure or relief.
- Each teether comes with a surface texture unique to it.
- It’s sized for comfort and just the right length and diameter to prevent choking.
- The handles are economically sized for easy allowance of child’s grip.
- It’s very affordably priced for a pack of five teethers.
- It’s BPA- and BPS-free.
- Silicone material gathers dirt quickly.
- The texture can be too hard for some babies.
Along with the teether, you’ll receive a hygienic carrying case that makes transporting it easy. If the teether does get dirty, the silicone material is easy to clean. You can hand wash it or throw it in the dishwasher. The case will also help keep the teether clean. The fish-shaped design makes this teether great for front and back teeth. There are no added parts. Thus you won’t have to worry about anything breaking off. The material is soft and BPA-free, making it safe for your child’s mouth. Designed for babies three months and up, this teether can easily fit in and be grasped by tiny hands. When purchasing, you can choose between a blue or pink teether.
- It’s BPA-free.
- The included hygienic carrying case makes transporting clean and easy.
- It’s sized perfectly for tiny hands.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Some children may not like the fish shape.
The Comotomo Teether is an inspired piece that has been designed to stimulate what babies’ fingers feel like in their mouth. The design also makes it easy for them to grab and hold tightly. There are multiple pieces for them to grasp it and many biting points. It has been constructed from hygienic silicone that’s 100% safe for all little ones, plus it contains no BPA, PVC, and Phthalates. The teether is easy to clean, just place in boiling water, the top rack of the dishwasher, or any sterilizer. The teether will bring joy to your little one and some comfort to you knowing they’re using something safe and a toy that’s designed just for them.
- It’s a soft silicone teether with a unique design.
- It’s constructed from 100% safe silicone.
- It’s designed with many points to grab and chew.
- The teether is easy to clean in a dishwasher, boiling water, and sterilizer.
- It enriches oral motor development skills.
- The silicone attracts lint, dirt, and hairs.
- The nubs can be too long for younger children and can gag easily.
The Tulamama Lil’ Teethers has been created from high-quality silicone. The mold of the teether has been created with grips that are located on the back of the teether, making it easy for little hands to grasp and chew. It easily attaches to a pacifier clip. This gives them access to the teether and also keeps it safe from falling on the floor when they’re not using it. The teeth can easily be cleaned with warm water and dish soap, thoroughly rinsed and it’s ready to go. Teethers are a great way to develop fine motor skills at a young age. The grasping of the teether and placing it to the mouth develops the skill set and sets them up for being able to master other fine motor skills that require grasping objects and placing them in a certain place.
- This is a soft, chewy teether made from food-grade silicone.
- It’s designed to be easy to grasp and hold with little hands.
- It’s easy to wash with warm soapy water or a dishwasher.
- To secure from falling, it attaches to a pacifier.
- It fosters the development of fine motor skills.
- It’s not molded from one solid piece of silicone.
- It’s hard to clean with gaps created from attaching the pieces.
The Bright Starts Grab and Spin Rattle is perfect for traveling, taking on your shopping adventures or for those long drives. They’ll keep your little one entertained for hours. The design of the rattle is designed to help keep your baby calm and to soothe their gums during the difficult time of teething. It’s also perfect for your little one to hold on to easily. The little rattling that the teething toy comes with also introduces new sounds to help occupy your little one and keep them calm as well. It’s the perfect toy for any teething infant. The materials used are 100% safe for your child to teeth onto. It’s designed for your child to easily grasp and the pieces that slide make it perfect to reach the tough spots where your child can reach. Your child can work on their hand-eye coordination skills. By grasping and reaching for their favorite object, they’ll also strengthen their muscles.
- It’s easily portable.
- The teether is perfect for small hands.
- It spins.
- It introduces your infant to music.
- Some customers tried washing and water got stuck inside.
There are soft terry cloth and even a crinkly satin. The soft and chewy textures provide babies with a variety of experiences. Additionally, a squeaker is built-in into one of the star’s points. Each point comes in a different color and comes with a teething blanket loop for easier transport. Nothing comes more naturally for a child than to chew on his or her blanket or pillow. It’s convenient because there’s no worry about slippage or it falling. Baby can crawl around with it, sit with it, lay with it, all within reach of hands and mouth. This is a different type of teething toy that’s nevertheless, effective in soothing more gums. It’s also beneficial in developing babies’ visual, tactile, and auditory skills while at the same time encouraging mastery of gross motor skills.
- There are five differing chew textures on each blanket corner.
- The crinkle and squeak toy sound effects for consequential and imaginative engagement.
- It’s graspable and easy for infants to manipulate.
- The corners are made of highly-durable reinforced fabric.
- The blanket loop can break easily.
- Machine washing can damage the toy sound effects mechanism.
For added relief to your child’s mouth, place the teether into the refrigerate and allow it to cool. The teether is available in a variety of colors. It’s lightweight and easy to transport, so you can easily take it anywhere you go. The Nuby Ice Gel Teether Keys provide your child relief by offering a variety of textures for them to chew on. Each of the three keys on the teether ring is BPA-free and will assist in the eruption of the front, middle, and back teeth. The toy also has all the hallmarks of a great education and socialization toy, along with its practicality. The keyring not only keeps all the teether in one place and graspable, the fact that they’re aligned on a ring aids in developing functions in counting, causal relationship, and the subtle manipulation of objects through the selection of one teething key over another. Moreover, the varying colors of the keys provide visual stimulation, adding to the soothing quality of relief from sore gums.
- PurIce technology is utilized to maintain the coolness of the teethers and enable longer-lasting relief.
- The keyring aids in grip strengthening, while keys stimulate fine-motor skill ability.
- The colorful patterns allow the baby to associate joy and relief through a causal relationship with the product.
- It cannot be boiled or sterilized at high temperatures.
- The PurIce gel will leak from the product if the surface is broken.
Sophie the Giraffe Teether is composed of natural rubber and colored with natural dyes, making it perfectly safe to go into your child’s mouth. It’s a simpler design for a more advanced teether. The two looped handles of varying textures can be seen as more for gnawing than for massaging sore gums. Moreover, the handles are more than a handful for the baby’s grasp. With the teether being composed of only natural products, you can relax knowing they’re safe as they chew. The teether arrives in an adorable gift box that makes it the perfect baby shower gift.
- The large figure eight looped handles make it easily graspable.
- The teether comes in two different teething texture options.
- It has a flat design for easier handling and transport.
- The all-natural rubber presents no safety or health hazards.
- The naturalistic animal design keeps the child engaged.
- The rubber corners can be chewed off and swallowed.
- Veneer starts to wear away quickly.
The teether features a similar structure to that of an atom, making it have an intricate design that’s also colorful to give your baby a complete range of pleasing aesthetics. The endless loop rings and facets will keep the baby constantly engaged in trying to find the endpoint. The quiet rattler has a subdued effect that’s just enough as a teaching tool in understanding cause and effect. The loops are soft and pliable. Meanwhile, the entire design is meant to be lightweight and ideal for little hands to hold and maneuver. The toy is BPA-free giving parents a reason to rest well. To ensure the toy does indeed engulf the baby in stimulation, within the cube’s center are small rattling beads that offer auditory stimulation.
- It strengthens hand muscles and grip.
- It’s equipped with a quiet rattle for stress-free environments.
- The pliable plastic makes it easy to transport on the go.
- The “Atomic” tubular design keeps the baby continuously engaged.
- The toy can be refrigerated to provide relief for sore gums.
- It’s only beneficial for the back teeth coming in.
- Plastic isn’t dishwasher or microwave safe and will melt.
The two-in-one design of the Baby Banana Infant Training Toothbrush and Teether is great for those babies that are creating and using those new teeth every day. It has been constructed from baby safe and BPA-free food-grade silicone. It’s best suited for babies to toddlers 12-months of age. The peels of the banana make it easy to grip. The teether is excellent for early teethers, as well as later teethers, who’ll enjoy mimicking the brushing motions. Parents love how it goes right in the dishwasher afterward, though it can just as easily be washed and dried, or sanitized with a steam sterilizer.
- It helps promote oral hygiene.
- It’s made of non-toxic silicone.
- It has easy-to-grip handles.
- It’s been developed by a dental hygienist.
- The banana promotes hand-eye-mouth-coordination.
- Debris can get stuck in the bristles.
- It may initially have a slight ‘plastic’ odor.
The Bumkins Nintendo Silicone Teether is one-of-a-kind, and not just for its looks. The different hardness levels and textures provide different levels of pain relief, and that’s very important since teething occurs over many months. Besides soothing their gums, these textures are amusing, sensory-awakening experiences for your baby. Other functional elements include the ability to freeze for extra relief, and clean with either soap and water, or by placing on the top rack of the dishwasher. The product is free of BPA, phthalate, PVC, and vinyl, and made from 100% food-grade silicon. The teether works as a fun baby toy even once the teething relief is no longer needed. Older babies can bend it and press the buttons that are so helpful in developing their motor-sensory skills.
- It’s contaminant free.
- It’s made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- It can be frozen.
- It’s easy to clean.
- The teether has a fun, unique design.
- It may be too stiff for some babies.
- The space around the buttons can trap dirt.
It provides a safe and clean item for the baby to chew on and receive some teething pain relief. It’s an engaging experience for both parties, but unlike other toys, you can keep this one off the ground. It has been created from food-grade silicone materials that are dishwasher safe. The beads are corded together with a smooth and silky string that won’t pull any hair. The BPA free, 100% food-grade silicone beads vary in shape and size, so your baby has plenty of chewing options to choose from. These also grow along with your baby, a crucial thing when teeth are slow to come in. If your baby is having a particularly difficult time, you can stick these right in the freezer for extra soothing power.
- The beads are BPA-free.
- It’s made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- It can be frozen.
- It’s dishwasher safe.
- There’s a breakaway clasp.
- High temperatures may damage the clasp.
- Hair may get caught in between the beads.
The cute pink elephant design of the Baby Elefun Teether is accompanied by different chewing textures and hardness levels. Your baby is sure to find soothing gum relief from this teether. The teether is more modern and sleek, but it’s still bright pink and adorable. The attached beads are quite stylish as well, in their variations of pearl-like spheres and pink hearts, punctuated by a green square bead. This sort of design wakes a baby’s sense in a whole new way and looks great in the hands, or clipped onto a car seat/stroller. Each of the beads is knotted for increased safety, and the plastic clip securely latches onto any pacifier.
- The teether is made of BPA-free and soluble metals.
- The silicone is USDA verified food grade.
- There are different teether options.
- It comes with a universal pacifier clip.
- There’s a lifetime warranty included.
- The clip can be difficult to open and shut.
The Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Teethe Purse features a water filling that’s great for using at room temperature but can also be frozen to provide a great soothing feeling. The handle of the teething purse is accentuated with two movable and textured beads. Babies love these for chewing and also for working on visual and fine motor skill development. The colorful lights light up as the button on the front is pressed for a little tune. The BPA free teether contains nothing but water for a safe, satisfying chewing experience. The water also makes the toy soft, so this is a great choice for early teethers with extra-sensitive gums.
- The teether is soft and flexible.
- It has an adorable design.
- The handle features movable beads.
- It’s easy to hold.
- The teether isn’t freezable and dishwasher safe.
The Safety 1st Featuring Mombella Ollie Octopus Teether features tentacles as teething aids. The tentacles offer choking-hazard free, long-lasting relief, thanks to the clever design of flared out tentacles from a wide, round head. It’s dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Less time cleaning means more time for the baby to be ready to enjoy. The sweet little teether is made from BPA-free silicone and provides soothing gum relief for babies as young as 3-months. It can also be frozen for extra pain relief and tossed right in the dishwasher for easy sterilization. Room-temperature or cold, Ollie’s eight soft and gummy tentacles offer consistent chewing for your baby at every angle. The big, round head is easy for tiny hands to hold, while the ridges on the blue beanie awaken their tactile senses. Despite the gummy softness, Ollie is durable and guaranteed to last through all the different stages of teething.
- It’s made from BPA-free silicone.
- It’s hollow for extra flexibility.
- It has varying textures.
- The teether is dishwasher safe.
- It’s easy to hold.
- The hollow insides can trap drool and debris.
The Oreo shaped cookie teethers come in two’s. A soft and hard one so that your baby has two chewing options. It makes senses considering babies need a softer teether when their gums are sore and inflamed, then a harder chew when teeth start poking through. The ridges in the cookie shapes have different soothing effects for relieving those aching gums. Besides their efficacy in relieving pain and discomfort, these teethers are made from a high-end medical-grade silicone used in Japanese labs and hospitals. The material is 100% free from BPA, phthalates, latex, lead and other contaminants you don’t want in your baby.
- The material used is BPA-free.
- It’s made from medical grade silicone.
- It has multiple chewing textures.
- The bright colors promote sensory development.
- It features a detachable cord for strollers and baby carriers.
- The cord presents a choking hazard.
Teether sets like this give you plenty of spares for the diaper bag, the car seat, grandma’s house, or wherever else your baby goes. Not only do you get 4 soft, easy to grab teethers in one box, but you also get the nifty holder/clip for added insurance. It helps that the cord is wide and silky soft, with a durable plastic clip that has survived countless toddler pull tests. They’re made from FDA approved premium food-grade silicone, free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates. While the fruit shapes may seem like mere “decoration”, they provide varying sizes, shapes, and textures to meet the needs of different babies. Each item is also completely lead-free, as are all Ike & Leo products. The included signature pacifier clip will help keep the teethers in baby’s hands, but if they do drop on the floor, they can simply run in the dishwasher for a quick steam.
- It’s sized for small mouth size.
- There are different shapes and textures in the set.
- It includes a secure and durable pacifier clip.
- It’s made of FDA approved silicone.
- The surfaces tend to attract dust.
- It won’t stay cold for long out of the freezer.
Give your baby the gift of “chewelry” with the adorable Rainbow Sensory Silicone Teether. The beads are made of pure silicone for safety and soft chewing purposes. They’re strung on a strong cord, and the circle is just the right size for a baby to grip, while it’s small enough not to pose any type of hazard. It can be washed with soap and water or put in the top rack of the dishwasher. It can also be refrigerated to provide the baby with a cooling chew.
- The circle shape is natural for a baby to grab and hold.
- The product is made of beads with vibrant colors.
- The silicone product can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher for cleaning.
- It’s free of BPA, cadmium, lead, PVC, and phthalates.
- Most silicone products tend to pick up fuzz and lint.
- The item is higher in price than most teethers.
The Innobaby EZ Grip Teether is an easy to grip teething toy for babies. That’s good news for parents since they’re the ones in charge of picking up and cleaning dropped teethers. Innobaby has several models, but this one provides an especially stimulating chewing experience. Made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), the toy is soft yet has exceptional durability. It’s ventilated for safety and has won several awards from parenting groups.
- The barbell shape is easy for a baby to grasp.
- It fosters the development of fine motor skills.
- The toy is made from materials free from BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalates.
- The product is affordable.
- The teether is dishwasher safe.
- Some users said that the teether is extremely soft, and their babies preferred harder ones.
- Some babies don’t engage with the toy.
Sometimes simplicity is best. The toy won’t make your baby wiggle with excitement, but it’s a handsome teether that you can feel good about. It’s made of natural beech wood circled by a ring of resin. The toy has a natural vanilla scent, and the ring comes apart so that the part the baby chews on can be sanitized in the dishwasher. It’s available in green, pink, and blue. BeginAgain also makes a set of chewable keys from the same materials.
- All-natural materials mean an extra margin of safety for babies.
- The simple design makes the ring easy to grasp.
- All parts of the toy will decompose naturally without releasing harmful chemicals.
- The resin ring is top shelf dishwasher safe.
- The teether is more expensive than those made from the usual materials.
- The toy simply doesn’t interest some babies.
The Malarkey Kids Munch Mitt is a mitten with areas of nubby silicone for the baby to chew on. Just put the mitten on the baby and watch the action begin. The fabric is a water-resistant cloth that won’t get soaked with the baby’s drool. The mitt can be flipped to fit either the right or the left hand. It also makes a crinkly sound to help entertain the baby. It comes with a travel bag that doubles as a wash bag. Put the mitt inside, and it can safely go into the washer and even into the dryer, as long as you use low heat. It should be washed regularly.
- A Velcro strap secures the mitt so it can’t be dropped.
- The silicone used in the mitt is BPA and phthalate-free, and the mitt meets all U.S. and Canadian safety regulations.
- It fosters the development of sensory skills.
- Although it can be tossed in the machine, it should be washed often.
The Little Bambam Giraffe is a teething toy that’s cute as it can be and also comes with a lifetime guarantee. Made of soft silicone in jewel-bright colors, the teething toy is molded all in one piece, so there are no crevices for germs to hide. That detail also allows it to be used for double duty as a bath toy. The whimsical design gives baby lots of spots to hang on to and lots of good chewing spots as well. Bambeado products are always free of BPA, PVC, latex, and other contaminants, making the teether toy safe for babies.
- Babies can grab and chew on the ears, the horns or the legs.
- The toy is safe for babies since it’s made of materials free of BPA and many other synthetic substances and chemicals.
- The teether can be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher for ease of cleaning.
- Like many silicone products, this one may attract fuzz.
Believe it or not, some authorities believe that natural wood makes the very best teethers. Unfinished wood has antimicrobial properties, so germs don’t grow on it. It’s naturally non-toxic too. It’s firm for achy gums. The set of teething rings from Maple Landmark is sanded paper smooth, and the modified ring design makes them easy to hold and chew on. Wood teethers shouldn’t be soaked in water or put in the dishwasher. They should simply be wiped clean. If any treatment is desired, it’s okay to rub a bit of food-grade oil on them.
- The product is natural and non-toxic.
- Natural wood products don’t pollute the earth even when they’re discarded.
- The teether can be easily held. This promotes the development of fine motor skills.
- The teether should be rinsed and wiped dry by hand.
These teething ring for babies are amazing in their simplicity and effectivity. They’re 100% safe, non-toxic, and choking-hazard free. The ridged sides provide effective relief for the baby, and the clever design will provide your baby with stimulating fun and help develop the sensory systems, as well as motor skills. It has been developed after extensive research, and the company will provide you with a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. The eBook that comes with the purchase is highly valued. For the low price, you get a lot of fun, education, relief, and development. Moreover, the rings can also be worn on the hand so you never lose them.
- It’s simple and safe since it's made from 100% non-toxic food-grade silicone.
- There’s a free eBook with every purchase.
- It’s colorful, stimulating, and pain-relieving.
- The teether helps babies develop psychomotor skills and grip strength.
- The only shape is a ring.
- Some babies aren’t interested in them.
This RaZbaby teether is a cool raspberry teether that’s highly safe and non-toxic and provides both a soothing relief with the berry bumps and a hand-free, pacifier-like design. The cool fruit teether design also provides extra stimulation for the child. The silicon material is 100% safe and non-toxic, and the raspberry bumps are going to help soothe the pain while stimulating tongue activity and sensory systems. One problem with this is that the handle may be ripped off, and so supervision is a must. It’s also slightly big, and more appropriate for larger babies, although the manufacturer recommends it for 3-month olds.
- It has a stimulating, soothing design.
- It can be frozen.
- The teether is easy to clean.
- It made from food-grade silicone.
- It has a hands-free, pacifier-like design.
- The handle may get ripped off.
- It may be too big for babies.
A cool nuby teething ring, this great toy is the best of all worlds. The company has mixed into it parts that have different textures and are intended to work in three stages: soft gel-like silicon for the front teeth, firmer parts for the middle teeth, and firm parts to provide the greatest pressure for the back teeth. And at the top, you’ll find bunny ears that make a crunchy sound when you bite into the. Babies will naturally be attracted to this toy, and it’ll provide hours of great stimulation and pain relief. The teething toy includes everything your child will want and is a great buy for a great price. All three parts are made with safe, non-toxic materials.
- It has three parts for front, middle, and back teeth stimulation.
- It features interesting colors, textures, and sensations.
- It’s made from 100% safe materials, from non-toxic plastic, silicon, and fiber.
- It’s perfectly sized and easy to hold.
- The toy is hard to clean and keep clean.
- It’s non-freezable.
These wonderful Bright Starts teether links are one of the most versatile toys, yet they retain their simplicity. For a ridiculously low price, you can get 24 links that you can use anywhere, are safe, and have stimulating textures and colors. They can also attach to carriers, strollers, and whatnot. Your baby will be thankful to have these great teething rings everywhere. These links are a little on the thin side and can be easily pulled apart. This may be of importance to you if you want them to remain locked.
- The links are 100% safe and non-toxic.
- It’s cheap.
- The links are colorful and have different textures.
- They’re very easy to clean.
- The gaps can be too large.
- They’re easy to pull apart.
If you’re looking for something that’ll serve as the perfect, soothing baby teething toy, then nothing can beat a vibrating teether. The corn-shaped toy will provide gentle vibrating that massages the gums. It not only helps with that, but the button that turns it on and off will teach your baby about the concept of cause and effect. You baby chews it, and it vibrates. They stop, and it stops. Teaching this at that age is perfect. However, it may be too big for a baby’s mouth, and can also be a bit too strong when it comes to the vibration.
- A vibrating teether that helps soothe the gums.
- It teaches your baby about cause and effect.
- It features a cool corn-shape that’ll keep the baby interested.
- It’s made of safe plastic.
- The corn is hard to fit in the mouth.
- The vibration can be too much.
The Munchkin Twisty Figure 8 Teether has a cool design that keeps the baby interested. It’s a great chewing material and the shape is perfect for gripping. The twisty looking baby teething toy is going to help develop motor and cognitive skills, as the child spins it around and figures out how to use it to soothe their gums. There are different textures to help satisfy the chewing needs, and besides, shaking it makes a nice rattling sound. However, it’s hard to clean as dirt gets in the cracks between the pieces. It’s also a bit on the thicker side and may be hard for the baby to put in the mouth.
- There are four different textures.
- It has a colorful and interesting shape.
- It helps develop motor and cognitive skills.
- It’s made from safe material and choking-hazard free.
- It’s hard to clean and a bit thick.
Baby teething toys are an unnecessary necessity, but they’re also cheap and easy to acquire. One should have a few of them on hand at all time, and you should try to get them as soon as possible. You never know how early teething will start for your baby. Nonetheless, it’s a toy that goes in the mouth, and so it’s very important to adhere to safety standards and always keep an eye on the baby.
If you understand the need for these teething toys, then this list of the top 30 best teething toys for babies will help you choose the right one for your baby. You should look for one that’ll not only provide pain relief for your baby but also offer sensory development to them. The toy should also be safe for the baby to use.