Toddlers require a good amount of physical activity as soon as they start walking. It’s not ideal for the little ones to spend most of their time sitting because they don’t get to exercise which might compromise their physical and health conditions. Considering this factor, scooting for little ones has a lot of benefits. A scooter will help to develop your child’s hand-eye coordination and they get to understand the importance of directions. Directional understanding is crucial because it’s used in reading from left to right.
It’s necessary that your child should develop skills from a young age. They scoot for fun at an early age, but they might continue to do so as they get older. As a parent, you need to ensure that your kid is living a full life by helping them along the way. But there are many scooters on the market, making it difficult to choose the right one for your toddler. This best scooters for toddlers in 2020 review will help you select the one that best fits your child’s needs.
- Top 30 Best Scooters for Toddlers 2020
- 1. Radio Flyer My 1st Scooter
- 2. Lascoota 2-in-1 Kick Scooter
- 3. Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter
- 4. Hikole Kids Toddler Kick Scooter
- 5. ICODE Scooter for Kids Premium 3 Wheel Kick Scooter
- 6. Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter
- 7. Micro Kickboard Mini Scooter
- 8. Scooters for Kids Toddler Scooter
- 9. BELEEV Kick Scooter
- 10. Scooter for Kids
- 11. OUTON Scooter for Kids
- 12. The Original PlasmaCar
- 13. Swagtron K2 Toddler
- 14. GOOGO Kick Scooter
- 15. Hikole Scooter
- 16. Voyage Sports Kids Scooter
- 17. Verkstar Kick Scooter
- 18. Lean-To-Turn Scooter
- 19. 2-in-1 Scooter for Kids
- 20. RIMABLE Kids Kick Scooter
- 21. Den Haven Scooter for Kids
- 22. Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
- 23. ChromeWheels Scooter
- 24. Yoleo Kids Scooter
- 25. WeSkate Kids Children Scooter
- 26. UHINOOS Kick Scooter
- 27. 67i Kick Scooter
- 28. 6KU Kids Kick Scooter
- 29. Lululy Kids Scooter
- 30. Radio Flyer Scoot
- The Verdict
Top 30 Best Scooters for Toddlers 2020
My 1st Scooter is designed for beginner riders and it comes with a wide base to help kids find the right balance. It has a wide base which is near to the ground and features two wheels in front to give children more stability and safety. The hand grips are comfortable for small hands. It has a good turning radius which provides safety while it’s mobility is not affected. The deck is textured for extra traction and stability as they are riding. This scooter is ideal for toddlers aged between 2 and 5 years old.
- It’s easy to assemble and use.
- The deck has the right size for beginner riders.
- It comes with a comfortable grip which is good for little hands.
- The turning radius makes it easy for toddlers to maneuver the scooter.
- This is a perfect scooter to help kids develop balance and coordination.
- It lacks speed making it difficult even to roll downhill by itself.
Lascoota 2-in-1 Kick Scooter has a feature which makes the turning wheels to light up in different colors, providing plenty of fun to the ride. It has an adjustable and removable seat for the kids to ride-along or they can adjust it to scoot mode when they gain some confidence. The handlebar features 4 adjustable height options which can be changed to suit the height of your toddler. This scooter is designed for kids aged between 2 and 8 years old. This is a self-balancing scooter which has a smooth ride, the right stability and support for your toddler. This means it moves smoothly even on rough and bumpy surfaces. The extra-wide deck that fits both feet will ensure that kids find the right stability. It’s made up of aluminum alloy and strong stainless-steel parts to make it durable.
- It has attractive features for kids such as the colorful lights in the wheels.
- It comes with a seat option and extra accessories including a helmet.
- It’s a high-quality scooter and durable.
- It has sturdy wheels, stable platform, and a nice cushion.
- The helmet is not of very high-quality.
Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter has a wide deck which is slip-resistant to keep your child safe on their feet. It’s a low-profile scooter which helps to scoot easily while having fun. With its large smooth-rolling wheels, children will find it easy to roll and it gives them the balanced ride. The flame is sturdy and made of steel for durability. The soft grips are for a better feel while riding and the wheels are made of polymer for good grip on the surfaces.
- It’s pretty easy to assemble the scooter even without using the manual.
- It has high-quality material which looks beautiful when assembled.
- It’s easy for a kid to turn and steer, making it a joy ride.
- It has an affordable price for a well-designed scooter.
- It provides perfect stability for the kids while riding.
- The back wheel interferes with a kid’s foot.
Hikole Kids Toddlers Kick Scooter has a 5-in-1 mode and is suitable for kids aged between 1 and 6 years old. This scooter comes with a baby walker, a stroller, a sitting mode scooter, standing mode scooter, and a surfing scooter. The scooter features adjustable and removable seat as well as an adjustable back handle for parents. This handlebar is adjusted to make it grow with your kid. Other features include lean-to-steer element, low-to-ground desk, anti-shock pedal brake that has a fender to make it safe for children, and a soft hand grip. The removable front basket can be used to keep items such as toys to make it convenient for toddlers and parents.
- It has wheels which light up for more fun for the kids.
- It comes with clear instructions and it’s easy to assemble.
- Parents can use the rear handlebar to steer the scooter for young beginners.
- It comes with a basket for storing a variety of items such as toys.
- Some reviewers complained that some lights don’t work.
Icode Scooter is a three-wheel design that provides a lot of stability for kids. It has wide and sturdy pedals to ensure the little ones don’t slip and they are safe while riding. The anti-slip handlebar and twisting lock gives more grip and control. This scooter will grow with your child as it’s made up of a durable aluminum frame and carbon steel alloy. The scooter requires to be inclined and apply pressure for it to turn in the direction that you want. The front wheels flash, making it fun and cool for the little ones. It’s suitable for kids aged between 2 and 8 years old. The rear brake design makes it easy to stop quickly because your child will just have to tread on the rear brake.
- The wheels flash while rolling, which is a big attraction to kids.
- It is easy to fold which makes it easy to carry when traveling or storing.
- It rolls smoothly for kids to have long hours of fun.
- The breaks function well and it’s a sturdy scooter.
- It’s made of high-quality material for durability.
- Some kids will not fit on this scooter.
Micro Mini Deluxe Kick Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 75 pounds and an adjustable T-bar to accommodate kids as they grow. It has smooth gliding wheels and the deck which is low-to-the-ground to make it easy to ride. Young toddlers will love the stable steering of this scooter which provides long hours of fun. This scooter has a lean-to-steer design, meaning that your child will use their body’s weight to lean to the right and left to steer it. The flexible fiberglass reinforced deck ensures that it absorbs bumps.
- It has handlebars which are height adjustable for your child to grow with it.
- It helps kids develop balance and coordination skills.
- It’s a high-quality scooter with an affordable price.
- It’s easy to assemble and kids love to ride it.
- It has smooth gliding wheels for toddlers to have long hours of fun.
- The locking mechanism comes very tight but it loosens with enough downward pressure.
The Micro Kickboard Mini Scooter is perfect for children aged between aged 2 and 5 years old. Kids love that this scooter has a lean-to-steer design. It has three wheels and low-to-the-ground, which contribute to its stability. The lean-to-steer mechanism enables kids to learn to turn, which is a necessary skill that is used for balance and coordination. Your child will not disturb your day with some noises because this scooter has a smooth and quiet ride.
- It’s a well-made scooter which is also easy to assemble.
- It’s a sturdy scooter and long-lasting to provide years of fun.
- The scooter performs well on any surface including concrete and asphalt.
- It has three smooth wheels which give it a good balance to children.
- It’s durable and will withstand a lot of rigorous play from kids.
- It has problems with brakes which can come off.
Scooters for Kids Toddler Scooter has a 3-wheel design and a T-style handlebar that locks in place to give it stability. The wide deck ensures that your child is safe while riding. The wheels are made up of high-quality material to give it smooth and quiet ride. In addition, it has great bearings that reduce excess vibrations. This scooter was built to last long as the frame is made up of aluminum and it has carbon steel alloy. Handles also have got comfort grip pads for the little hands. The easy to use rear brake when pressed will quickly stop the scooter.
- It has a perfect design to enable kids to learn to scoot at a young age.
- This scooter provides toddlers the confidence to develop balancing and coordination skills.
- It’s an intuitive scooter that turns when kids lean on the handlebar either left or right.
- It has adjustable handlebars which makes it easy to change to the kids’ height.
- The base is made up of strong plastic and it’s wide enough to hold the feet.
- It’s designed for young riders, so it’s not very sturdy.
BELEEV Kick Scooter has a 4-level adjustable height to enable to you adjust it to fit your kid’s height. The wheels light up as your child scoot to add fun to the ride. It just requires to lean to steer the scooter. making it easy to ride. This scooter is lightweight so that your child can have better control turning. The large aluminum rear wheel foot brake helps your child stop the scooter fast. The non-slip deck and ABEC-7 bearings make the scooter glide smoothly and quietly. This is great because your kid will have a safe and comfortable ride for hours. It’s also sturdy enough to carry children of up to 110 pounds.
- It has light up wheels which is a huge attraction for toddlers.
- It’s easy to assemble and is adjustable to fit a kid’s height.
- The base is sturdy and close to the ground.
- The rear brake works perfectly.
- It has shocks which are great for kids to cut corners and turn sharply.
- The handle covers have a tendency of sliding off the handlebar.
10. Scooter for Kids
The Scooter for Kids is suitable for children aged between 2 and 8 years. It’s has a seat which can be folded up to make a fast and comfortable ride. The seat can be placed in front of the handlebar waiting to be used at any point in time. The lean-to-steer is perfect for children to learn how to turn around sharp corners. This scooter provides entertainment to kids through the wheel flashlights which spin around. The lights make it easy for a parent to observe in the dark how your child is scooting. It has a wide brake pedal to stop the scooter safely and easily. The grip is secure and comfy as they are made up of padded rubber so that kids don’t have to complain about sore hands.
- It has three wheels and is sturdy to give it a perfect balance for kids.
- The wheels light up to provide long hours of fun.
- It gives kids great balance and it’s easy to steer.
- It’s made of high-quality material to make it durable.
- The grip is padded with rubber to protect the little one’s hands.
- The seat has a slight bend when kids of certain weight sit on it.
OUTON Scooter for Kids comes with an easily adjustable handlebar to fit with your kid’s height. You will just have to turn the middle lock to adjust it. This scooter is designed for children aged between 3 and 14 years. It has PU flashing and rebound wheels to give them shiny looks. The wheels also feature ABEC-7 bearings to enable it to be smooth, for an easy glide and more fun for your child. With its 3 wheels, this scooter is stable and safe. Your kid will learn to use their body weight to lean either to the right or left to turn the scooter. The aluminum reinforced brake pedal ensures that it’s easy for a firm breaking.
- It has an easy to adjust handle.
- The light up wheels provide more fun for the kids during the night.
- It’s easy for the kids to ride and gives a chance for the kids to exercise.
- It’s easy to assemble it or take it apart to store
- The scooter is not suitable for younger toddlers.
The Original PlasmaCar is suitable for kids aged between 3 years and above. This scooter is able to reach speeds of up to 6 mph or 10 km/h to give more fun for the kids. It’s easy to use because your child just needs to place their feet on the footrests ad turn the steering wheel to get riding. As children get used to moving faster and more precisely, their motor skills improve. This scooter is also perfect for beginner riders because they can push it with their feet to get it moving. It’s designed to provide a smooth and quiet ride as it doesn’t have electronics or a motor installed in it. It turns well in small spaces indoors and your kid can also ride it outdoors.
- It works well on specific surfaces such as on concrete floors.
- It has a smooth ride and easy to operate.
- It can reach high speeds to help kids develop motor skills.
- It’s ideal for beginners who can use their feet to move it.
- It’s a great scooter which can be used either indoors or outdoors.
- It has a limited range of surfaces that it can move easily.
Swagtron K2 Toddler is a 2-in1 tricycle that can convert from a scooter to a tricycle by simply twisting and clicking it. The 3-wheel design prevents your kid from tipping over and provides a lot of stability. It features an adjustable stem to make sure that children of all heights can use it. This scooter is suitable for kids aged between 2 and 5 years old. You don’t have to worry about the weight of your child because it’s designed to hold children up to 44 pounds. The frame is made up of high-quality material for your child to have many years of riding.
- Kids can use this as a scooter or tricycle to give them more options for a ride.
- It has quiet wheels to give parents peace of mind.
- It’s a durable scooter and transforms easily to a tricycle.
- It has an adjustable stem to enable kids of all heights to use it.
- The footrest is pretty small which affects the rides.
- It’s not suitable for tall toddlers.
GOOGO Kick Scooter has an adjustable handlebar to make it ideal for kids aged between 3 and 14 years. It has a T-bar that features an adjustable and a secure lifting lock to make sure that the scooter grows with your kid. This scooter has 2 front LED wheels and small rear LED wheels, which flash to make it easier to see in the dark. The lights which don’t require batteries get blighter depending on the speed they go. The wheels are non-marking and don’t get punctures to provide great safety and smooth ride. Steering can be done by leaning in the direction they want to go, which makes it easy for the kid to learn to scoot. It also helps them develop balance skills, coordination, and motor skills. The scooter comes with an anti-slip deck, PU rebound wheels, and ABEC-7 bearings for easy and smooth gliding.
- It’s an easy scooter for young kids to use.
- It has a wide deck and sturdy wheels for better balance and stability.
- It’s smooth and fun to ride.
- It has adjustable handlebars for kids to use for many years.
- The light up wheels is great to use at night for parents to keep an eye on the kids.
- It’s not suitable for younger toddlers.
15. Hikole Scooter
Hokole Scooter is what every toddler looks for to have fun. This scooter comes with an adjustable handlebar to fit the height of your child. It has LED light up wheels to make sure that there is light in the dark. This helps kids to see where they are riding and parents can watch over their kids. The 3-wheel design provides plenty of stability and safety. This scooter has a lean-to-steer design, meaning, your kid will have better control and maneuverability. This is another great scooter for your child to develop motor skills, coordination and balance.
- The wheels light up while riding to provide a lot of attraction for kids.
- It is easy to assemble.
- The handlebars can be raised to fit the height of kids as they grow.
- The scooter can be detached for easy carrying or storage.
- It has great control and easy to steer.
- Some reviewers had problems with the screw that holds the wheel as it kept falling off.
Voyage Sports scooter is suitable for kids aged between 2 and 5 years old. It can handle a weight capacity of 80 pounds. This scooter has light up wheels to provide a lot of entertainment to kids. The variety of colors create a high flashlight in the dark for kids to see where they are riding. The adjustable T-bar ensures that kids can use it as they grow. The low-ground deck design provides children with a perfect balance. This is a 3-wheel scooter that has good stability to keep children safe. Plus, it comes with a rear fender brake to stop the scooter and a durable steel aluminum frame for long-lasting.
- It’s easy to assemble and there is enough space on the footrest for feet.
- The handlebar can turn right and left to make it easy to control while riding.
- It’s a sturdy and well-made scooter.
- It has adjustable handlebars to fit the height of kids as they grow.
- It’s not suitable for young toddlers who have no balancing skills.
Verkstar Kick Scooter is easy to install and it comes with a seat which children can sit on while playing. While the kids are growing, it can be turned into a scooting mode and kids can stand on the board and ride around. This scooter makes it easy for children to improve their confidence and develop balancing skills. It has a handbrake to help children reduce speed while riding. The scooter is designed for 3 different heights, which will help them use it as they are growing. It comes with a stable triangle feature to ensure there is always a safe ride and a wider deck for comfort. The 2 fenders prevent water and mud from getting to your child.
- It has an excellent design and quality.
- It can be transformed from sitting to scooting design.
- It comes with a handbrake to stop the scooter.
- The adjustable handlebar means kids of all heights can use it.
- It has a folding feature which makes it easy for travel and storage.
- The brake system is not very effective.
The Lean-to-Turn Scooter has 3 wheels to provide a better balance and control. It comes with a quick release handle for easy storage and it makes it easy to carry while traveling. It has a rear foot brake to ensure there is easy stopping to prevent accidents. Lean to turn feature is another important addition that will teach your kid to find the perfect balance and coordination. This scooter is designed for children aged between 2 and 4 years old. It holds the weight of up to 44 pounds.
- It has extra wheels to provide stability to the kids while they are riding.
- It has durable wheels and it comes with non-slip pad material.
- It’s made up of durable material to give many years of riding.
- It has a quick release handle for easy storage after the playtime.
- It has a rear foot brake to stop it.
- It’s suitable only for kids who lack coordination and balance skills.
2in1 Scooter for Kids is a great present for toddlers who can ride outside. The seat can be folded up and they can ride as fast as they desire to learn the crucial balancing skills. This seat can be flipped around to get it out of the way so you can place it in front of the handlebar or at the back to be used later. The seat height is adjustable to fit the height of kids, meaning the kids can use the scooter as they grow. This scooter has a lean-to-steer mechanism so your kid can lean-to-steer it in the direction they want. This technology develops motor skills, balance, and coordination. The scooter has flashlight wheels which provide plenty of entertainment as kids ride it. It also features a wide brake pedal for children to stop safely and easily. The comfy grip ensures that your child’s hands are not hurt as they are riding.
- It’s sturdy, safe for kids to ride and comes with a few accessories such as a bell and a fan.
- The handlebar can be adjusted to fit any height.
- It has sitting and standing options to cater to kids of any age.
- The scooter folds to make it portable.
- It lacks detailed instructions on how to switch on the music and adjust the height.
RIMABLE Kids features 2 front LED wheels and one rear LED wheels to create bouncing lights in the dark. This helps parents to monitor their children as they are riding. This scooter has the lean-to-steer system which is the perfect way for children to master balancing and coordination as they ride. The PU wheels are ideal for riding indoors and outdoors, and they don’t damage the wooden floor. The scooter is suitable for children aged between 3 years old and above.
- It has a nice design with wheels that light up.
- The handlebar adjusts to fit taller children.
- The wheels have great stability to make it safe for riding.
- There is minimal assembly required.
- It has lean-to-steer which makes it easy to control.
- It’s not quite durable as there have been incidents of LED lights coming off.
- The instructions are not properly translated into English.
The Den Haven Scooter is a 3-wheel scooter featuring a T-bar handlebar that locks in place. The 3 wheels add more stability to make it safe for kids as they are riding. It has a wide deck to help children have plenty of fun and easy for kids of any skill to ride it. The PU wheels are perfect for the scooter to be used indoors or outdoors. It comes with good bearing to reduce vibrations to ensure a smooth ride. The frame is made up of aluminum and carbon steel alloy to enable the scooter to last for long. The handles have comfy grip pads which make it easier for small handles to hold. The folding designs mean that the scooter is suitable for travel and it’s easy to store. It also has a rear brake which is easy to access.
- It has two wheels in the front allowing kids to easily kick for speed.
- The 3-wheel design makes balance a very simple activity.
- Great quality at an affordable price.
- The scooter is sturdy and durable.
- It has adjustable handlebar to fit any kid of any height.
- It doesn’t have a lot of locking positions on the handlebar.
Razor Jr. Folding Scooter is a 3-wheel scooter which provides a lot of stability for new beginners. This scooter is made up of high-quality aluminum, steel alloy, and plastic to give it durability. The folding mechanism allows you to store it conveniently and it can fit in the car when you’re traveling. The urethane wheels hold on nicely to most of the surfaces and the grip has soft foam handles ideal for small hands. This is an easy to assemble scooter, which means it won’t take you long before your child starts riding it.
- It’s perfect for small children as it allows them to balance and coordinate.
- Folding design makes it easy to place it in the car.
- It’s sturdy and has a wide turning radius for easy balance.
- It’s made of high-quality material.
- It has problems with locking the handles to make it unsafe for little toddlers.
- The handlebars are not adjustable to make it difficult for taller kids.
ChromeWheels Scooter is suitable for toddlers aged between 3 and 6 years old. The three wheels ensure that children have the perfect balance to make it easy for scooting. The handlebar is adjustable to cater for all kids. The maximum weight for the scooter is 110 pounds which is great as it can be used for long while the kids grow. Another important feature is the rear brake pedal which is easy to access to make it safe and have a quick secure stop. The PU wheels light up and they have magnetic steel that brightens as the scooter gains speed. The ABCE-7 bearings provide a smooth and speed glide. This scooter has a long-lasting aluminum frame. The anti-slip deck makes it a safe and stable ride for your toddler. It has a detachable design for easy storage and it’s convenient for traveling.
- It’s sturdy and easy to handle by toddlers.
- It has an adjustable height to fit your kid as they grow.
- It has easy to access rear brake pedal.
- It provides a smooth and quiet ride.
- The detachable design makes it convenient to take it while traveling.
- The deck doesn’t accommodate a lot of weight.
Yoleo Kids Scooter is ideal for kids aged between 2 and 8 years old. This is great for kids who are only starting to scoot to enjoy the fun ride as they perfect their riding skills. The sturdy design ensures that your child develops motor skills as they get used to riding. It has three wheels to provide a better balance which helps kids gain confidence as they take on more challenging rides. The non-slip handlebar is great because your child will be safe on the scooter. The wide deck is another feature that gives great balance and stability. The LED lights on the wheel allow your child to be entertained while having a fun ride.
- It comes with LED flashlights to provide extra entertainment for kids.
- It’s easy to assemble the scooter.
- The adjustable handlebar ensures it can be used by any kid.
- It’s sturdy and durable.
- Kids quickly build confidence as they learn to balance.
- It doesn’t come with more accessories such as a helmet.
WeSkate Kids Children Scooter has adjustable handlebar to change depending on the kid’s height to enable it to grow with the child. This scooter is great for children aged between 2 and 8 years old and it has a weight capacity of 115 pounds. It has an easy to fold design with removable seat for easy storage. The removable seat weighs just 5 pounds easy enough for kids to carry it around and travel with. The scooter turns by leaning for great balancing and coordination. Babies will love to sit down on this comfortable seat. While riding, the toddlers will develop motor skills, gain confidence, and will have plenty of time to play outdoors.
- It’s a high-quality scooter with an adjustable handlebar.
- It’s easy to put it together and it’s lightweight.
- It’s easy for toddlers to learn to steer.
- The LED lights on the wheels are great for kids.
- It has a removable seat for smaller kids.
- It’s a bit difficult to make a turn.
UHINOOS Kick Scooter has an adjustable handlebar to fit your kid’s height. The handlebar is made up of sturdy aluminum and can be extended as your child gets taller. The wide pedals and its 3 wheels ensure that it’s easy to use for any kid regardless of skill levels. The front wheel is larger for more stability and it helps to reduce vibration. The PU wheels brighten during the day to provide a lot of entertainment to your child. This scooter can be folded to make it suitable for traveling or storage. Children can turn in any direction by leaning towards where they want to go. It has ABCE-7 bearings to make a smooth and quiet ride.
- It’s an affordable scooter with great quality.
- The light up wheels is a perfect attraction to children.
- It’s sturdy and it can even carry a grown-up person.
- It’s foldable to make it easy to carry or storage.
- It’s stable and easy for kids to learn to ride.
- It comes in a brown unappealing box.
27. 67i Kick Scooter
67i Kick Scooter features a 4-level adjustable handlebar, which means your child will keep on using it as they grow. The adjustable height options accommodate kids aged between 2 and 14 years. It comes with PU flashing wheels, 2 front LED wheels and one on the rear part of the scooter. The lights are powered by rolling so they will get brighter the faster the scooter moves. This scooter can be used indoors or outdoors. The 3-wheel design enables kids to have stability and support while offering a smooth ride. The lean-to-steer mechanism allows children to have better control when turning and balance. It also has a rear-wheel foot brake for an easy stop.
- It comes fully assembled and it has a great design.
- It’s foldable to make it easy for transportation.
- It has adjustable handlebar to fit any height.
- It has perfect stability to make it safe for toddlers to ride.
- The lean-to-steer mechanism helps kids to improve balance and coordination.
- It doesn’t have a great turning radius.
6KU Kids Kick Scooter comes with an adjustable handlebar to accommodate children aged between 3 and 8 years old. It has 2 large LED wheels in front and rear LED wheels that light up as your child rides. The lights are bright enough to be conspicuous during the day. The wheels are safe to be used on wood floors without leaving behind any scratches. This is a lean-to-steer scooter which offers great control while turning. Your child is going to improve their coordination and balance as they ride. The wide deck can hold up to 110 pounds and it’s wide enough to put both feet on the deck.
- It’s easy for kids to learn how to scoot.
- It has adjustable handlebar to ensure it grows with your child.
- The wheels light up brightly during the day.
- The lights are a safety feature which provides visibility with people and vehicles.
- It’s made from high-quality material to make it durable.
- It’s pretty heavy for young kids who can get hurt when it falls on them.
Lululy KIds Scooter is suitable for children aged between 2 and 6 years and it can hold up to 110 pounds. With its detachable and adjustable handlebar, it can hold any child of any height. The hand grips have a soft rubber to prevent your child from getting sore hands. This 3-level scooter can be adjusted to ensure that it grows with your toddler. It has LED light up wheels to create bounce lights as your child is riding in the dark. As your child lean-to-steer, they build up confidence. It’s easy to control and it has rear fender brake to make sure that kids are safe at all times.
- It’s beautifully designed with great colors.
- The wheels light up which is a huge hit with many children.
- It’s easy to assemble and is sturdy.
- It’s a great beginners scooter with perfect balance.
- It can be folded for easy storage.
- It’s already very small and doesn’t need to be folded.
Radio Flyer Scoot scooter features a flip base that your child can ride on or else it can be transformed into a scooter. It’s easy to convert it and it doesn’t require any tool. It comes with four wheels to allow beginners to have better stability as they improve their confidence levels and balance. It has an under seat storage, a sturdy frame, and it has durable rolling wheels for durability. This scooter has a capacity of 44.1 pounds. The adjustable handlebar provides options to accommodate kids of all heights.
- It’s easy to steer and it’s convertible to a scooter.
- Kids can store their toys in the storage compartment.
- It has four wheels to provide a great balance for toddlers.
- It has adjustable handlebar to accommodate any height.
- It’s well-designed and good for beginners.
- The scooter is ideal for outdoors as it skids on the wood floor.
If you’re purchasing a scooter for toddlers, it’s important to focus on the weigh and stability. Toddlers require a lightweight scooter, especially when they are just learning to scoot. The height of the handlebar is another feature that will play a big role in user-experience for your child. Most of the scooters reviewed above have adjustable handlebars to ensure that they accommodate any height of the kids. Importantly, this feature allows the scooter to grow with the kid at least for some more few years.
When it comes to toddlers, there is a good chance that a part of the scooter will come loose. For that reason, it’s necessary to consider the material used in making the scooter. Some of the materials are durable to make it possible for the kid to use the scooter for a long time. All these scooters have the required features and are well-designed to provide endless fun to your child.